GLOBAL AFFAIRS AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE (GASDI)
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, NIGERIA
ISDD 2024: Abstracts
Annual International Sustainable Development Dialogue (ISDD)
We are pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts for the Conference on Indigenous Knowledge, Climate Change and Environmental Humanities, which will take place on June 24-28, 2024 at Osun State University, Osogbo.
Theme: Harnessing Indigenous Knowledge for Climate Change Adaptation and Sustainable Development
- Environmental humanities and climate change
- Traditional ecological knowledge and climate change adaptation
- Indigenous climate change mitigation strategies
- Indigenous wisdom and practices for climate change resilience
- Indigenous knowledge in sustainable land and resource management
- Indigenous perspectives on climate justice and advocacy
- Indigenous Knowledge, Western science and climate change adaptation
- Climate change impact, deities and community resilience
- Climate change, climate refugees, environmental conflict and sustainable development
- Indigenous knowledge and modern technology and climate change adaptation
- Climate change, fossil capitalism and local community resilience
- Climate change,public health and indigenous knowledge
- Indigenous music, dance, riddles, and climate change adaptation
- Climate change, and threats to indigenous adaptive capabilities
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS: To be announced
LEAD PAPER PRESENTERS: To be announced
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2024.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words and must include a clear title, author(s) name, affiliation, and contact information.
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Participation Fees: Local participants: N20,000/Foreign participants: $100
Call for Abstracts ISDD 2024